Article number: 60630
- Cut and abrasion resistance
- Includes industry-changing SuperFabric®* brand material to protect against hazards
- Innovative industrial puncture protection on enhanced areas from wires, metal, wood, and glass
- Medium weight (single layer)
- Cost effective solution
HexArmor® AP229: Cut-resistant 20” x 30” protective apronThe 20” x 30” protective apron AP229 is lightweight, breathable, and ergonomic to ensure safety and comfort, all while providing the highest levels of protection in areas where risk is the greatest.
- Excellent durability in cut protection level F
- One layer of SuperFabric®* brand material protects against hazards through a configuration of tiny guard plates layered onto performance fabrics – an exclusively-licensed solution to HexArmor®
- High durability for long-lasting protection
- Certified CE 4X22F according to EN 388:2016
- Industry-leading cut and abrasion resistance available provided by SuperFabric®* brand material
- Full torso protection with 20” x 30” measurements
- Lightweight compared to alternatives
Specifications Cut- and abrasion-resistant 20” x 30” protective apron HexArmor® AP229
|Specific features||Extremely high cut resistant|
|Product type||Body protection|
|Norm||ANSI/ISEA 105 (CUT), ANSI/ISEA 105 (PUNCTURE)|
|Standards||EN 388:2016 (4 X 2 2 F)|
|Use||Mining, Sheet metal processing, Breweries and beverage industry, Glass handling, Food processing|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX SAFETY AUSTRALIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Unit 3, Riverside Centre, 24-28 River Road West
NSW 2150 Parramatta
Telephone: (02) 9891 1700
Trial Request Program
Work directly with our uvex specialist to recommend and implement high performance site PPE solutions.