Article number: 60645
- Cut resistance
- Includes industry-changing SuperFabric®* brand material to protect against hazards
- Innovative industrial puncture protection from wires, metal, wood, and glass from wrist to bicep
- Won't fall down like knit sleeves, lightweight and cooler than knit or leather alternatives
- Cost effective solution
HexArmor® PentaArmor® 1010: Cut-resistant 18” protective arm sleeveThe hi-vis PentaArmor® 1010 18” protective arm sleeve delivers superior cut protection from wrist to bicep, complete with a thumb loop and sleeve clip to keep from falling.
- Excellent durability in cut protection level F
- One layer of SuperFabric®* brand material protects against hazards through a configuration of tiny guard plates layered onto performance fabrics – an exclusively-licensed solution to HexArmor®
- High durability for long-lasting protection
- Sold in eaches
- Certified CE 4X21F according to EN 388:2016
- Industry-leading cut and abrasion resistance available provided by SuperFabric®* brand material
- Neoprene thumb loop and sleeve clip keeps sleeve from falling
- Hi-vis color scheme offers increased visibility on the job site
- Lightweight and cooler than knit or leather alternatives
- Won't fall down like knit sleeves
Specifications Cut-resistant 18” protective arm sleeve HexArmor® PentaArmor® 1010
|Specific features||Extremely high cut resistant|
|Product type||Arm guard|
|Version||in hi-vis design|
|Norm||ANSI/ISEA 105 (PUNCTURE), ANSI/ISEA 105 (CUT)|
|Standards||EN 388:2016 (4 X 2 1 F)|
|Size||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Use||Tire manufacturing, Mining, Sheet metal processing, Breweries and beverage industry, Glass handling, Plastic processing industry, Food processing, Machinery and tool manufacturing, Metalworking, Metal industry, Refineries, Maintenance, Packaging, Glass industry, General maintenance work, Paper industry|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX SAFETY AUSTRALIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Unit 3, Riverside Centre, 24-28 River Road West
NSW 2150 Parramatta
Telephone: (02) 9891 1700
Trial Request Program
Work directly with our uvex specialist to recommend and implement high performance site PPE solutions.