article number: 9307-385
- lightweight at 46 grams, with high mechanical stability
- with uvex supravision extreme coating: extremely scratch-resistant exterior, permanently anti-fog interior
- frame in black, grey
- PC lens, clear
uvex carbonvision – the light, compact gogglesThe frame of these goggles is constructed using the latest material and manufacturing technologies, for maximum mechanical rigidity. The TPU directly welded onto the frame for perfect fit and easy cleaning. With its minimal weight of just 46 grammes, the uvex carbon vision is among the lightest goggles available on the market – and enables the wearer to work for long periods without pressure points.
- small goggles with maximum protective features
- lightweight at just 46 g
- easy to combine with other PPE – such as helmets
- frame colours: black, grey
- PC lens, clear
- certified in line with AS/NZS 1337.1
- marking AS/NZS 1337.1 - XI 0
- reliable UV 400 protection
- close fitting and medium impact (I or F: 45 m/s)
- scratch-proof on the outside, permanently fog-free on the inside (uvex supravision extreme)
- best panoramic view without tunnel effect due to the close-fitting lens
Specifications uvex carbonvision goggles
|Product family||uvex carbonvision|
|Lens material||polycarbonate (PC)|
|Coating||uvex supravision extreme|
|Lens properties||anti fog, chemical resistant, scratch resistant|
|Marking||AS/NZS 1337.1 - XIO 0|
|Technologies||special coatings, well suited in combination with dust masks|
|Segment||Bridge / Tunnel / Elevated Highway Construction|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX SAFETY AUSTRALIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Unit 3, Riverside Centre, 24-28 River Road West
NSW 2150 Parramatta
Telephone: (02) 9891 1700
Trial Request Program
Work directly with our uvex specialist to recommend and implement high performance site PPE solutions.