article number: 9307-386
- low profile goggle
- coated with uvex supravsion extreme: extremely scratch-resistant on the outside, permanently anti-fog on the inside
- frame in black/grey
- PC lens, grey 23 %
uvex carbonvision – the light, compact gogglesThe frame of these goggles is constructed using the latest material and manufacturing technologies, for maximum mechanical rigidity. The TPU directly welded onto the frame for perfect fit and easy cleaning. With its minimal weight of just 46 grammes, the uvex carbon vision is among the lightest goggles available on the market – and enables the wearer to work for long periods without pressure points.
- low profile goggles with maximum protective features
- lightweight, 46 g
- easy to compatible with other PPE – such as welding helmets
- frame colours: black/grey
- PC lens in grey 23 %
- sunglare filter version
- certified to AS/NZS 1337.1
- marking AS/NZS 1337.1 - XI 2
- reliable UV 400 protection
- scratch-resitant on the outside, permanently fog-free on the inside (uvex supravision extreme)
- best panoramic view without tunnel effect due to the close-fitting lens
Specifications uvex carbonvision goggles
|Product family||uvex carbonvision|
|Version||low profile, with headband, sunglare filter|
|Lens material||polycarbonate (PC)|
|Coating||uvex supravision extreme|
|Lens properties||anti fog, chemical resistant, scratch resistant|
|Lens tinting||grey 23 %|
|Marking||AS/NZS 1337.1 - XIO 2|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX SAFETY AUSTRALIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Unit 3, Riverside Centre, 24-28 River Road West
NSW 2150 Parramatta
Telephone: (02) 9891 1700
Trial Request Program
Work directly with our uvex specialist to recommend and implement high performance site PPE solutions.