article number: 8732-228
- P2 breathing protection preformed mask
- exhalation valve
- additional active-carbon layer in the filter
- continuous headband
uvex silv-Air c – excellent handling, top-class comfort, reliable protection against odoursThe uvex silv-Air c product family consists of classic, pure-white folding and cup-shaped face masks which fit different face shapes. Continues headband and integrated sealing lips in all protection classes make it easy to fit these masks correctly – and to wear them comfortably for long periods.
- particle-filtering preformed mask with carbon layer and exhalation valve
- colour: silver
- certified P2 face mask to AS/NZS 1716 and to EN 149
- single use disposal mask
- additional activated carbon filter against odours, gases and vapours below threshold
- seamless headband and flexible, adjustable nose clip for a comfortable fit
- comfortable sealing lip in nose area for improved fit
- exhalation valve to reduce exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
Specifications uvex silv-Air c 2220 FFP2 preformed mask
|Product family||uvex silv-Air c|
|Version||preformed mask, with carbon layer, with valve|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP2, NR – not reusable/for single use|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, carbon inside, D marked|
|Segment||Plumbing / Heating / Air-Conditioning|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX SAFETY AUSTRALIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Unit 3, Riverside Centre, 24-28 River Road West
NSW 2150 Parramatta
Telephone: (02) 9891 1700
Trial Request Program
Work directly with our uvex specialist to recommend and implement high performance site PPE solutions.
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
An active carbon layer, which is additionally incorporated into the filter material, reduces unpleasant odours.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.