Article no.: 9169-045
- Welding protection level: 5 (lens: grey PC)
- fits over all prescription glasses
- the uvex infradur plus coating provides anti-fog protection on the inside, while the outside is scratch-resistant and protected against sparks
- combined UV and IR protection
- perfect colour recognition
- frame in black, green
uvex super f OTG – eye protection that makes a differenceThe uvex super f OTG are very comfortable safety glasses that offer excellent coverage of the whole eye area – that includes the welding safety spectacle version. As overspecs, they also fit easily over conventional prescription glasses, making them perfect for site visitors, for example.
- welding overspecs for prescription spectacle wearers with hinged side arm concept
- perfect colour recognition thanks to uvex sunglare filters
- new filter technology combines UV and IR protection
- colour of frame: black, green
- grey PC lens
- certified in line with EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 169 (welding protection)
- Welding protection level: 5
- Labelling: XI W+S – 5 W 1 FTKN DIN CE
- reliable UV 400 and IR protection
- anti-fog coating on the inside and extremely scratch-resistant on the outside, minimising burns due to welding sparks (uvex infradur plus)
- soft ear pieces for a pleasant feel
- unrestricted side visibility
Note:Since AS/NZS 1337.1 (Australia & New Zealand Standard) does not recognise shade 4 & 5 in wide vision glasses (clause 5.2.3). However, the product (9169-045,) do comply with the performance requirements of this standard except for this clause. Due to market demand for these products and we are unable to claim full compliance with AS/NZS1337.1, these models are released with our European standard certification to EN 166 – Personal eye-protection – specifications.
Specifications uvex super f OTG welding safety glasses
|Product type||spectacles, welding protection glasses, overspecs|
|Product family||uvex super f OTG|
|Lens material||polycarbonate (PC)|
|Coating||uvex infradur plus|
|Lens properties||anti fog, resistant to welding sparks, scratch resistant|
|Lens tinting||welding protection, grey|
|Standards||EN 166, EN 169|
|Marking||XI W+S – 5 W1 FTKN DIN CE|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX SAFETY AUSTRALIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Unit 3, Riverside Centre, 24-28 River Road West
NSW 2150 Parramatta
Telephone: (02) 9891 1700
Trial Request Program
Work directly with our uvex specialist to recommend and implement high performance site PPE solutions.