Article number: 60655
- Goatskin leather glove with extended safety cuff
- Arc Flash Level 4 Rating
- EN407 tested with 422141
- 360° cut resistance
- Form-fitting, quality materials
- High dexterity
HexArmor® Chrome SLT® 4061: Arc flash & contact heat rated safety glove
The Chrome SLT® 4061 gloves by HexArmor® feature a goatskin leather palm to give workers the traditional style of comfort they love while providing cut and Arc Flash protection - all while being designed with unsurpassed comfort, dexterity, and protection.
- Arc Flash Level 4 Rating - Lab tested in accordance with HRC ATPV at 46 Cal/cm2
- EN407 tested for Burning Behavior Level 4, Contact Heat Level 2, Convective Heat Level 2, Radiant Heat Level 1, Small Splashes of Molten Metal Level 4, and Large Splashes of Molten Metal Level 1
- Ultimate dexterity and tactility
- Certified CE 2X23E according to EN 388:2016
- Goatskin leather palm offers good cut and heat resistance
- Aramid liner offers 360° cut protection (interior layer)
- Good grip in dry or light oil situations
- Goatskin leather palm delivers traditional style of comfort
- Lightweight and dexterous safety glove
Specifications HexArmor® Chrome SLT® 4061
|Product type||Heat-protective-glove, Arc flash protection, Cut protection|
|Product family||Chrome SLT®|
|Standards||EN 388:2016 (2 X 2 3 E), EN 407 (4 2 2 1 4 1)|
|Material||Goatskin, Aramid weave|
|Size||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
|Suitable for||Dry applications, Light oily applications|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX SAFETY AUSTRALIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Unit 3, Riverside Centre, 24-28 River Road West
NSW 2150 Parramatta
Telephone: (02) 9891 1700
Trial Request Program
Work directly with our uvex specialist to recommend and implement high performance site PPE solutions.