Article number: 60981
- High cut and needle resistance
- Includes industry-changing SuperFabric®* brand material to protect against hazards
- Wrinkle rubber palm coating over cotton blend knit
- Seamless construction delivers high comfort and dexterity
- Single-glove needle solution with incredible dexterity and comfort
HexArmor® SharpsMaster II® 9014: Seamless palm-dipped safety gloveThe SharpsMaster II® 9014 is a single-glove needle solution that provides the highest levels of needle and cut protection available.
- Three layers of SuperFabric®* brand material to protect against hazards through a configuration of tiny guard plates layered onto performance fabrics – an exclusively-licensed solution to HexArmor®
- High durability for long-lasting protection
- Certified CE 4X44F according to EN 388:2016
- Highest needlestick and cut resistance available provided by the layering of SuperFabric®* brand material on palm
- Wrinkle rubber palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance in wet conditions
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Very lightweight safety glove
- Seamless construction allows enhanced comfort while maintaining dexterity and tactility
- Cotton blend shell is soft and dexterous
*SUPERFABRIC® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF HDM, INC.
Specifications Needlestick protection glove HexArmor® SharpsMaster II® 9014
|Specific features||Needle Resistant, Extremely high cut resistant|
|Product type||Needle protection, Cut protection|
|Product family||SharpsMaster II®|
|Norm||ANSI/ISEA 105 (PUNCTURE), ANSI/ISEA 105 (CUT)|
|Standards||EN 388:2016 (4 X 4 4 F), EN 388:2016|
|Size||6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
|Conditions of the workplace||Dry, Wet|
|Suitable for||Dry applications, Dry and slightly damp areas, Wet applications|
|Use||Pharmaceutical industry, Cleaning work, Sorting, Municipal cleaning, Disposal/cleaning: waste sorting|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX SAFETY AUSTRALIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Unit 3, Riverside Centre, 24-28 River Road West
NSW 2150 Parramatta
Telephone: (02) 9891 1700
Trial Request Program
Work directly with our uvex specialist to recommend and implement high performance site PPE solutions.