article number: 9160-301
- intelligent combination of protection and comfort through the use of hard and soft components
- with uvex supravision THS coating: anti-fog performance on both sides of the lens
- frame in blue/grey
- PC lens, clear
uvex i-vo – the "eye-volution" in eye protectionThe uvex i-vo doesn't compromise when it comes to wearer comfort and looks: It is uncompromisingly safe, uncompromisingly comfortable and uncompromising in design. This is guaranteed thanks to our duo component technology: The glasses are injection-moulded from two materials, so they are hard and sturdy where they need to be, and soft in the sensitive areas of the nose, forehead and ears. And what's more, the side arms feature multi-level length and inclination adjustment. This ensures optimal wearer comfort that lasts.
- fashionable safety glasses with adjustable side arms
- frame colours: blue/grey
- PC lens, clear
- certified to EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 170 (UV filters)
- labelling: W 166 FT CE – 2C-1.2 W 1 FT CE
- reliable UV 400 protection
- reliable protection provided by its perfect fit: multi-level side arm inclination and different side arm lengths allow the wearer to adjust the glasses to suit their own face
- with uvex supravision THS coating, anti-fog performance on both sides of the lens
- soft, uvex quattroflex arms and soft components at the nose and forehead for a comfortable, pressure-free fit
- the shape of the lenses guarantees unrestricted peripheral vision
Specifications uvex i-vo glasses
|Product family||uvex i-vo|
|Version||adjustable side arm length , Version lens inclination|
|Lens material||polycarbonate (PC)|
|Coating||uvex supravision THS|
|Lens properties||scratch resistant|
|Standards||EN 166, EN 170|
|Marking||W 166 FT CE — 2C-1.2 W 1 FT CE|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX SAFETY AUSTRALIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Unit 3, Riverside Centre, 24-28 River Road West
NSW 2150 Parramatta
Telephone: (02) 9891 1700
Trial Request Program
Work directly with our uvex specialist to recommend and implement high performance site PPE solutions.